We provide comprehensive and compassionate primary care to men, women, and children of all ages including:
- Prevention & Wellness for All Ages: Well-Man, Well-Woman, Well-Child
- Chronic Disease Management, such as, Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Prostate Hypertrophy, Urinary Incontinence, Arthritis, Acne and other Common Skin Disorders
- Acute Care, such as, all recent illnesses, cough, rash, cold/sinus symptoms, sore throat, bladder symptoms
- DOT Physicals
- Occupational/Worker's Compensation
- Vaccines, including Flu Shots, Shingles Vaccine, & Gardasil for boys and girls
- On-site x-ray, ultrasound, and lab
- Non-invasive surgery & cryosurgery
- Dispensary for your prescriptions.
- Your very own personal health record that you can access 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This is very helpful for ER and Hospital Visits. You can share your, or your parent's/child's, medical information easily from a smart phone.
Health Care Providers
Alicia Jackson, DO
Destiny Elkins, APRN
Kristina Crocker, APRN
Lori Ray, MD
Lorie Graves, APRN
Marie Miesel, APRN
Pamela Ashburn, APRN
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 8am-6pm
We are closed Holidays.
Inclement Weather: When the weather is severe and the roads are affected we may have to alter the above times to make sure to keep you and our staff safe. Please make sure to call the office for appointment information if weather is severe at (615)746-0203 or check our Facebook Page.
Directions to our office:
254 Ren Mar Dr. Pleasant View, Tn 37146
Making an Appointment:
You can make an appointment by calling (615) 746-0203 or by logging into your Personal Health Record and requesting an appointment.
HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices